Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Second Coming Charade


If anything along the lines of a so-called "Second Coming" ever really occurred, could we actually trust what we might be seeing and hearing?

This was something that I discussed in my Final Events book, in relation to the controversial Project Blue Beam scenario. And although, as I note in the book, no evidence has ever surfaced to suggest that Blue Beam is, or was, a reality in the generally accepted scenarios, that's not to say that religious charades have not been attempted by officialdom. They most certainly have.

If you're wondering what that's all about, check out my latest Mysterious Universe post on a very weird Cold War plot of the early 1960s that involved Cuba, Fidel Castro, the Pentagon and a plan to create a bogus Jesus.

I kid you not...

No comments:

Post a Comment