Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bigfoot's Dinner - Where Is It Exactly?




My new Lair of the Beasts article at Mania.com focuses on an area of Bigfoot research that I have always found problematic - it's eating habits.

It starts like this...

"Many researchers of the Bigfoot phenomenon take the view that the hairy, man-like beasts are some form of unknown ape. Or, they suggest that the creatures may represent a surviving, relic population of the presumed long-extinct, ancient ape known as Gigantopithecus, I, however, do not.

Rather, I take the stance that Bigfoot is stranger than either of the above scenarios; in fact, much stranger. Indeed, it’s fair to say I think Bigfoot is a beast of paranormal – rather than flesh and blood – origins. There’s a good reason I say that. It has to do with Bigfoot’s eating habits. Or, more correctly, it’s lack of eating habits."

Here's where you can find the complete article, and where the flesh-and-blood brigade can make a comment, scream loudly, and wave their hands in irate fashion. Pissing people off on a Saturday morning is a good way to start the day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment