Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pepie The Lake Monster - Reviewed


My new Mysterious Universe article starts like this...

"It’s always a good day when a review-book arrives in the mail and its subject-matter is one that intrigues me. Such was the case just recently when I received  a copy of the new book from Chad Lewis and Noah Voss. Its title: Pepie: The Lake Monster of the Mississippi River. Published by On The Road Publications, this is an excellent, regional study of a strange beast that many are likely completely unaware of.

"I particularly enjoy books that are regional in nature, as they generally offer deep insight into a case that, without that personal, in-the-field approach, would probably remain buried in obscurity. And, I have to say, the Lewis-Voss book does not disappoint."

And here's the complete article...

No comments:

Post a Comment