Friday, November 25, 2016

Nessie and Bigfoot at School...


Every November and December, me and good friend Shelly Covington-Montana do a series of lectures on the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot for the kids of Dallas' Highland Park School District. The kids - who are about 7 or 8 years old - always get a kick out of the spooky, creepy tales and visuals, and afterward, the teachers ask the kids to do some drawings of what they liked. Here's a few of the newest pictures, which arrived in the mail today from one of the schools. Very cool!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Redfern, Are you available for radio interviews at this time and do you have a email I can submit a request to? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am available for radio. Give me your email address and I'll send u one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick you definitely NEED to start doing radioshows again! Been a fan for a long time, I've listened to all your interviews on tons of random shows posted to YouTube. Every week I do a youtube search for my favorite people/subjects then click (this week) on the search....you have been nowhere the past few months. Your intelligent speculation is greatly missed buddy, hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I usually get booked for radio when I have a new book out, so that's why its been quiet since about October when I was promoting my Nessie book. But, I have a few things coming in the new year, so there will probably be more shows then.

    ReplyDelete