Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Reviewing the Pyramids (1)



Over at Red Dirt Report, Andrew Griffin reviews my new book, The Pyramids and the Pentagon and, in part, says of it:

"Reading a Nick Redfern book often takes me back to my childhood of the late 1970’s and early 1980’s when shows like Jack Webb’s Project UFO,In Search Of …, and a myriad of other shows and TV specials on UFO’s, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, were tuned in in the Griffin household...

"...This is a book I had trouble putting down. In fact I finished it in an afternoon. Redfern’s thorough research, documentation, readable style and fearless approach to exceedingly controversial subject matter makes him one of the best writers on the paranormal and unknown while still keeping things fairly down-to-earth. Am already looking forward to his next book."

No comments:

Post a Comment