Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Battle of Roswell



Well, over the last few days there has been a sizeable debate online about a certain, new aspect of the Roswell affair, which has now descended into almost all-out war of the "he said"/"she said" variety.

Rather than drone on about it all, and explain every aspect, which I simply can't be bothered to do, I'll instead direct you to the following links, which should be read in the order they are listed.  

I wish I could say "Have fun." But, I can't. It's just another case of Ufology doing what it does best. No, not researching or investigating but (you know what it is!) arguing.

1. It begins...

2. It continues...

3. It causes blood to boil...

4. Out come the boxing-gloves, as Canada and America go to war...

5. I have my say...

And that's only the start of it. My prediction: the final outcome on everything will be summed up by one word: "Inconclusive."




1 comment: