Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A Strange Dream and a Weird Man in Black



That's the subject of a new article from me, which you can find at this link, and that starts as follows:

"Today, I’m on a bit of a 'weird dream' kick. By that, I mean there will be another dream-based article after this one. John Winterbauer is a friend of mine who I run into about once a year or so at conferences. At 8:43 a.m. on November 21, 2015 John sent me a text – while clearly in a state of some concern – that revolved around the story of a woman named Terry, who I interviewed a few years back. Her MIB-themed encounter makes for chilling reading. In part, Terry had told me: 'This encounter occurred during the day time thirty five years ago in 1977 at a Winchell’s in Sunnyvale California, I was just sixteen years of age at the time. My best friend and I had just finished our coffee and were heading for the doorway to leave. As we were passing a man seated at one of the tables, he reached out and firmly grabbed my wrist. In that moment my first reaction was to jerk away from his grip, but looking down at him I realized that he was a very old man and I felt in that moment that he was harmless. He was dressed in black wearing an old fashioned hat and suit, his clothing looked like it was from the 1930’s. He was extremely pale, very thin and appeared to be very old, I guessed in his 80’s or 90’s.'


No comments:

Post a Comment