Friday, October 4, 2019

Nightmares, Dreams and Unwanted Visitors

Today's article is on the subject of what can happen when "something" invades your nightmares.

Here are the opening paragraphs:

"If you want weird, you’ve got it. It didn’t get much more bizarre than Saturday morning, October 14, 2017. The night before, I gave a lecture in Fort Worth, Texas for a local group called Satori. It was a good turn-out and among those who turned up was good friend, Kimberly Rackley, who has had her very own run-ins with the Men in Black. During the lecture, I made mention of how certain supernatural things can invade our dreams – and, in the process, turn those same dreams into absolute, mind-warping nightmares. I guess someone – or something – was tuning in, as the following morning I received at Facebook Message a  strange tale of – wait for it – Men in Black and Women in Black who had invaded the dreams of the victims. No, I do not jest.

"The story came from a guy in Florida, and who I had spoken with some time earlier. In my 2016 book, Women in Black, I told the very strange story of 'A Hesitant Believer,' who had a chilling encounter with both a MIB and a WIB a few years earlier. It was a hostility-filled encounter, in which the clearly non-human pair in black put a hex on poor 'AHB,' one which left him extremely ill for a while. On this date in 2017, though, he wanted to tell me of a follow-up encounter, which was no less strange or unsettling."

No comments:

Post a Comment