Monday, May 17, 2021

Radio Interviews For My New Book On Marilyn Monroe and UFOs...

 

Radio shows I've done/doing soon for my new book on Marilyn Monroe and UFOs (Diary of Secrets: UFO Conspiracies & the Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe).And on other subjects, too...
 
If you miss/missed any, they will all be archived. 🙂
 
 
Paranormal Declassified (Travel Channel): January 4
Monsters and Mysteries: January 8
The Malliard Report: January 26
Into the Parabnormal: March 13
Howard Hughes Show: March 14
Arcane Radio: May 7
Coast to Coast AM: May 16
Jimmy Church Radio: May 18
The Paracast: May 19
Tracie Austin Show: May 23
Exploring the Bizarre: June 10
Universal Secrets: August 10
Mystic Moon Cafe: June 16
JGathering Radio: June 22
Universal Secrets: August 10
MiParacon: August 26-28
Mothman Festival: September 18

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nick, how do I go about contacting you or your agent to see if you would be a guest on my radio on AM950 to talk about Diary of Secrets? If it's an email you don't want public, please send me a not at greg(at)ghostboxradio.com My audience would LOVE this content. -Greg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Greg, Cool, let me know here what dates/times you have free and we can get it arranged. Best, Nick

      Delete
  2. You were great on Coast to Coast as always. I learned a lot and I will be listening to you on Fade to Black tonight! I'm ordering the book right now.

    ReplyDelete