Monday, November 19, 2012

The Weirder Side of Cryptozoology



There's a new post up from me at Mysterious Universe that digs into some of the weirder cryptozoological/strange animal stories that appear in my new book, Monster Diary: On the Road in Search of Strange and Sinister Creatures.

As I note in the article:

"The book is written in definitive road-trip style, and covers my many and varied investigations of strange creatures from early 2009 to late 2011. But, there’s something else, too. It’s something that will likely get mainstream Cryptozoologists, Ufologists, ghost-hunters, and investigators of the paranormal in states of fury. And, no doubt, it will provoke a great deal of eye-rolling and head-shaking, too. What is it? I’ll tell you! The numerous examples I cite in the book where bizarre beasts, supernatural phenomena, and UFOs have all crossed paths; time and again, and to deeply significant degrees."

Here's the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment