Monday, May 11, 2015

Roswell Slides - Dead and Buried

Well, the biggest soap-opera since Dallas is now over.

The Roswell Slides are as a dead as the mummy that they show.

Certain heads should be hanging in shame. Whether they are, however, is another matter entirely.

I could go on and on about this scummy affair, but, frankly, I have better things to do with my time.

Instead, I'll refer you to what I consider to be the most relevant and important post-collapse articles.

1: Check out Paul Kimball's Red Star Films blog for a number of excellent posts.

2. Rich Reynolds' UFO Conjecture(s) blog.

3. Kevin Randle's latest post on the slides.

2 comments:

  1. b"h

    Nick, I did not pay to see the "big reveal" but I understand there were some "expert witnesses" involved. I am wondering what they were told to convince them to invest their energy and reputation on this project, what quality of images they worked with, and what their post-Cinco de Mayo feelings now are. You're the kinda' guy that does this kinda' stuff, so perhaps you'd contact them and provide them a venue to express their reactions? Just a suggestion. Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed a link there, Nick:
    The Roswell Slides Research Group
    http://www.roswellslides.com

    ReplyDelete