Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Demonic Connection - At 30

In a new article I profile the "30th anniversary" of the publication of  Toyne Newton's book, The Demonic Connection.

Here's how the article begins...

"This year marks the 30th anniversary of the publication of what still remains a fascinating and controversial book. The book is titled The Demonic Connection and the subtitle is An Investigation Into Satanism in England and the International Black Magic Conspiracy. The author is Toyne Newton (with Charles Walker and Alan Brown). It’s a book I first read when it was published, and which I still pick up and read again every few years. Much of the story is focused upon Clapham Woods, an area situated in the English county of West Sussex..."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I will have to get this book. I believe much of the paranormal is demonic.

    ReplyDelete