Friday, June 16, 2017

Thoughts On The New MJ12 "Documents"

While I don't know who faked those new MJ12 documents, there's not a chance this is disinformation by a government agency.

This is probably the work of someone in Ufology, who is just waiting for certain UFO researchers to endorse the documents - and then the hoaxer will come forward and explain how and why he did it.
 
With the 70th anniversary of the Roswell crash being just around the corner, this is perfect timing for someone to try and fool Ufology. And with the "I want to believe" factor so strong in Ufology, it will probably work.

I am looking forward to seeing certain ufological fence-sitters who will 100 percent refuse to denounce the documents as bullshit.

Why won't they denounce them? Because they fear they won't get booked at next year's conference here, or conference there, and are fearful of not being in with the "in-crowd" of Ufology anymore. Pathetic!! To those people, I say grow some balls and say what these "documents" are - total crap!

4 comments:

  1. Would not be surprised at all if you are right, Nick. Good MU article too, one of the best I've seen on there in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick! Thanks for the great article. Well done!

    When these 'new' documents emerged my initial belief was these were fakes. But I began

    to wonder what people, who are deep within the field, thought about them. I hold your

    opinion regarding the paranormal with high regard, so I came here to see if you had

    discussed it.

    I feel bad for MITD and Heather. It would be nice to see MITD have on someone who

    opposes the idea of these documents being genuine instead of just being one-sided and

    pushing them to be genuine.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rather than putting these documents in the public domain immediately, they should have studied them carefully and quietly. Had that happened, I think they would have realized they are a hoax (or, more likely, just a joke).

      Delete