Friday, September 18, 2015

MIB: When books become dangerous...



Probably the strangest article I've ever written, split into two parts. And here's how it all starts...


"There’s no doubt that over the years I’ve written some weird articles on equally weird subjects. But, this 2-part one just might be the strangest of all. In the last few years I have seen a trend develop that seems to be increasing. It basically goes as follows. I am getting more and more reports from people who have read my books and who, as a result and in the direct aftermath, were seemingly targeted by the very same supernatural phenomena I was writing about. No, I’m not kidding.

"It all began back in 2010, when I was promoting my second book on the MIB, titled The Real Men in Black. One of the things I dug into in the book was the matter of MIB and telephone interference. We’re talking about strange voices on the line, weird electronic noises, and hang-up calls. Several people contacted me to report they were experiencing the exact same thing – but only after they had read the book."

Here's part-1.

And here's part-2.

The photo at the top of the page relates to one particular piece of weirdness in part-2...





 

5 comments:

  1. > Several people contacted me to report they were experiencing the exact same thing – but only after they had read the book.

    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your other comment at Rich Reynold's blog. If you have shit to say to me (or about me) have the guts to use your real name. I have zero time for people who hide behind curtains. A failure to use a real name always comes across as being insecure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name does not excuse your ceaseless mystery monger pandering. Own it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, it's not "ceaseless mystery monger pandering." What it is, is this: people tell me their experiences. If they are cool with it, I share that data with people who may find it interesting. Some of that data parallels experiences I have, so I share that. I do what I do because I feel like it.

    "Ceaseless?" I do an article or two a day a few times a week. On all manner of subjects. That's neither ceaseless nor pandering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one find it all vet interesting, Nick!

    After reading your MIB book I haven't had this stuff happen to me - not yet, at least. And I hope it doesn't happen, either!

    ReplyDelete