Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tackling The (Living?) Pterodactyl



I take a look at stories of "living pterodactyls" in a new article that begins with a discussion of a certain piece of controversial footage that surfaced recently.

As I note in the article, I don't think it shows a pterodactyl at all.

But, it has definitely prompted a huge amount of debate.

I've even had people complaining and even upset because I'm skeptical of the film. A clear case of the "I want to believe" factor going into overdrive.

It's well made, and it's cool to see. But, no it's not a pterodactyl!

Here's the link...

And the footage can also be viewed at the link, in case you haven't seen it.

2 comments:

  1. Mechanical in nature. No natural movement. Hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The film is fake, but I think pterosaurs could still be alive.

    ReplyDelete