Friday, September 11, 2020

Good Memories!

 

The passing of Diana Rigg made me think of another great actress who is no longer with us anymore, Ingrid Pitt - who was not only super hot but also a very cool woman. I know that, because I met her once, in 1998. 
 
I was promoting my first book A Covert Agenda in London and she was promoting her then new book too: Ingrid Pitt's Bedside Companion for Vampire Lovers, which is a far better title than my book! LOL! I think we were on the James Whale radio show, but I may be wrong. 
 
Anyway, I got to hang out in the green-room with Ingrid, who was very chatty, flirty, laid back and great fun. We had about 20 minutes talking about those old Hammer films she was in, and the 1973 original of The Wicker Man. Great memories! 🙂

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at ingrid pitt and yeah very lovely, also what a beautiful lady was Diana Rigg. While were name dropping I once met Tom Baker what a great guy very unassuming and because were aussies we gave him a boomerang !

    ReplyDelete