Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Face on Mars: Q&A



My latest Mysterious Universe article is a Q&A with the late Mac Tonnies on his research into the "Face on Mars" controversy.

And it starts like this:

"This summer will mark the 10th anniversary of the publication of Mac Tonnies’ book on the 'Face on Mars.' Its title: After the Martian Apocalypse. While, today, the 'Face' may not provoke the scale of controversy that it did a decade ago, there are still significant things to say about it. One of them is an interview I did with Tonnies just after the book was published.

"The Q&A was for a magazine that folded just after it barely began, which meant it never saw the light of day. But, I kept the interview on file and figured: why not bring it to your attention? It’s a long interview, so I’ve split it into two-parts. In the Q&A below, I am, of course, 'NR,' and Mac is 'MT.'"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment