Wednesday, May 26, 2021

More About the "Marilyn UFO Document"

 


Of all the copies/photocopies of what has become known as "The Marilyn Monroe UFO document," this one, in the picture above, is the earliest one that surfaced into the public domain in 1994 - and that I now hold. 

This is the bad condition, yellow, faded, torn one, that was handed over to me years ago. 

It shows the "bleed"-through of the typewriter keys on the back. 

Anything else is a second or third (or fourth or fifth, photocopy) of the one that began to appear in the 1990s.

 


1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon, Nick.

    I recall a friend inviting me to his studio in the early 1910s to view this. At that time, the signature had not been ascertained to be, supposedly, Angleton. I also seem to recall that in a margin, or someplace obscure, was what appeared to be the name Schulgen. This was of course interesting, but I never heard anything more about it.

    Now, after years of going over many CIG and CIA documents, I notice that this particular one has the type face and look of a CIG era document, and not CIA. If you look closely at the bottom left, on the extra piece that is attached, it does indeed seem to say, "CIG", with filing numbers following.

    Thats it. Good luck with your book.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete