Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The "Roswell Slides" - The Debate Continues



There is a new development in the ever-growing, complicated controversy of the so-called "Roswell Slides."

Apparently, we are going to see what all the fuss is about in May.

But not for one single minute do I think it's going to lay matters to rest.

Instead, I suspect the controversy has barely begun...

Here's story one (at Rich Reynolds' UFO Conjecture(s) blog);

Story number two (at Kevin Randle's A Different Perspective blog);

And the third one takes us back to Rich Reynolds.

Enjoy the circus!

2 comments:

  1. I've followed this slowly-unfolding story with interest, but I have to say I'm frustrated by the never-ending "wait and see" aspect of it. NASA and other government agencies are rightly criticized for suppressing or withholding UFO evidence, but it seems private UFO researchers can be guilty of just the same thing. Why can't anyone in possession of such world-changing evidence - whether government or private individual - just put it in the public domain right away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw that about an hour ago. Don't know what going on!

    ReplyDelete