Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bonnie & Clyde and a (kind of) Man in Black

 
Well, since I decided to take 10 days or so off work for Christmas, I figured it would be a good time to show my dad (over here on holiday for 2 weeks) a few of the sights of Dallas that he had never previously seen.
 
And that included the graves of legendary outlaws Bonnie and Clyde - both of who are buried in the Dallas area, but at different cemeteries.

So, we headed out on a cold, icy morning last week to check them out, and here's a few shots...
 










And if you're wondering about this last one (taken right next to the grave of Clyde), no it's not evidence that a Man in Black is buried at the cemetery!

Although, I have to say that the irony of me (having written extensively about the MIB) coming across it did not escape me!

In reality, it's nothing stranger than a marker for the grave of Clyde's brother, whose initials happened to be MIB: Marvin Ivan Barrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment