Saturday, March 2, 2013

Searching for Monsters

 
 
There's a new Lair of the Beasts post from me at Mania.com, which begins as follows:
 
"Last week, here at Lair of the Beasts, my subject-matter was the top three expeditions I’d like to go on in search of strange and enigmatic creatures. My choices were to search for (a) the massive, presumed-extinct, Australian monitor lizard called Megalania that might not be so extinct, after all; (b) Morag, the lake-monster of Scotland’s Loch Morar; and (c) the Chinese equivalent of Bigfoot, which is known as the Yeren. It was an article that prompted one reader to email me: 'What are the top three, favorite expeditions that you’ve already been on?' Well, that’s a very good question. And it’s one that I can answer easily."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment